CUSTOMIZABLE TARGETING FEATURES
The Treasure Cove TC-1023 metal detector allows you to specifically target iron, steel, silver or gold. Using its "Tone Mode" the detector discriminates metal type using a high or low tone, or just use “All Metal Mode” to detect any metal object underground. "Target Mode" on the other hand pinpoints the exact location of an object to within inches.
Easy to read and understand. Much more user friendly.
Makes this one of the easiest units to use. Spend less time tuning and eading instructional manuals. Start using it right out of the box!
VERY LOW FREQUENCY (VLF) TECHNOLOGY
The most popular and efficient detector technology. Reliable and affordable.
Pinpoint the exact location of the already detected object with accuracy
The detector sends out a low or high tone depending on the composition of the metal it finds. This feature is very handy when treasure hunting at high human traffic areas likes the beaches and parks. No more digging only to find something that you're not interested in. This audio feedback can come from the built-in speaker your own headset or earbuds (NOT included)
1/8-inch headphone jack fit the most common size of headphone or earbuds. Use this when there is a lot of ambient noise like at crowded beach when using he speaker may not be practical. (headphones NOT included)
As a testament to our dedication to quality, the Fortune Finder TC-1023 metal detector kit comes with an industry-leading lifetime product warranty. Enjoy your metal detector knowing your purchase is protected.
Fortune Finder TC-1020 Metal Detector
Industry leading Lifetime Warranty. Must register your product within 30 days of purchase.
LIFETIME UPGRADE OPTION
To qualify, Please register for warranty coverage within 30 days after purchase.
- Adjustable length make it easy to travel with this unit and to adjust to your height
- Three distinctive alerts for different types of metal
- Ferrous/non-ferrous discriminator distinguishes iron/steel from silver/gold
- One-Touch auto-tune and very low frequency design for accurate detection
- Ground control tunes out false signals in areas with profuse minerals
- View meter and pointer with ferrous and non-ferrous indicator lights
- Adjustable metal shaft and arm-supporting handle for comfortable use
- Front Mounted 1/8 inch headphone jack
- Requires two 9-volt batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 8 inches wide x 40-50 inches long
- Discrimination: Sensitivity can be manually adjusted to ignore ferrous metal set to just ignore nickel zinc and copper, or set to ignore most metal objects except silver
- Tone: Detector can discriminate the metal type with a high or low tone
- All Metal: Detector can be used to search for all kinds of metal objects
- Target: Pinpoint the exact location of the already detected object with accuracy
- Materials: Aluminum, silicone, and high-impact plastic